FeRFA Type 3
HIGH BUILD FLOOR COATING INSTALLATION
High build floor coatings are the most robust paint systems on the market; this is because the paint has more “thickness” than any other paint system which in turn provides more density to the product.
Ferfa type 3 products have good resistance to the day to day wear and tear of industry and can make a considerable difference to the overall look of a floor. For areas which may be slipy due to oil or grease we can add silica sand to create a slip-resistant surface.
UltraSyntec only uses the very best floor coatings on the market which are backed up by performance guarantees.
High Build Coatings can be installed in environments such as;
- Medium Duty Engineering (light – medium duty traffic)
- Warehousing (light – medium duty traffic)
- Sports Stadia (light – medium duty traffic)
- Health Care (light – medium duty traffic)
- Mechanic Garages (light – medium duty traffic)
- Show Rooms (light – medium duty traffic)
- Production Areas (light – medium duty traffic)
- Works Units (light – medium duty traffic)
A slip-resistant surface can be created by broadcasting dry silica sand into the first coat the then leave to cure, apply the second coat (encapsulating) the sand. All UltraSyntec slip-resistant surfaces conform to British standards.
For more technical information on Ferfa Type 3 visit https://www.ferfa.org.uk
All Ferfa Types must be mechanically prepared prior to installation.