FeRFA Type 6
RESIN SCREED FLOORING INSTALLATION
Epoxy screed is a flooring compound which is made up of a coloured resin liquid and a blend of aggregates, once both components are mixed together this forms a screed which is laid by use of a trowel.
The finish is a smooth textured surface, which then has to have two resin seal’s applied over the screed to create a tough easy to clean floor.
UltraSyntec use the very best epoxy on the market which comes’s in a variety of colours to suit all tastes.
We can also apply a slip-resistant surface by broadcasting silica sand into the seal coats.
All UltraSyntec slip-resistant flooring conforms to British Standards.
Epoxy screeds work well in environments such as;
- Engineering (light – heavy duty traffic)
- Aerospace (light – heavy duty traffic)
- Works units (light – heavy duty traffic)
- Storage areas (light – heavy duty traffic)
- Production areas (light – heavy duty traffic)
For more information on ferfa type 6 visit https://www.ferfa.org.uk
All substrates must be mechanically prepared before applying a ferfa type